Bullenkarren Oldschool Pics

Videos, Bilder, Audio, etc. ;-)

Moderatoren: mag, lilredridinghood

Antworten
426HEMI

Beitrag von 426HEMI »

Das ja mal ne echt geile Idee :smile: . Coole Bilder.Immer schön weiter posten :top: :bindafür: :mrburns:
Torsten
426 Super Stock

Beitrag von Torsten »

mit prominentem kerl :mrgreen:

Bild
Bild
Pötsch
440 Magnum

Beitrag von Pötsch »

Bild

Bild

Und den hatten wir ja schon von vorne:

BildBild
Zuletzt geändert von Pötsch am 4. April 2012, 09:10, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
du Weh.
Schwabe
440 Magnum

Beitrag von Schwabe »

Bild
JAWS
Mustang

Beitrag von JAWS »

sensationelle fahrzeuge dabei..! :gut:
beste grüsse
v8superstocker
440 Magnum

Beitrag von v8superstocker »

Bild
Bitburg 12,10 voll eingeräumtes Auto Ladersetup ohne Lader Verdichtung 8,6:1 SB deutlich unter 400cui 3,55er Achse no Slicks
BildBild
marvin
440-SixPack

Beitrag von marvin »

...da dürfen die Exoten auch nicht fehlen:

Mexico:

Bild

Bild

Australien:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Schweden:

Bild
'Seems like back in '69 or '70 every small town had a 340 Dart or Duster that was just about the fastest street car around!'

1966 Plymouth Valiant 200 Station
1971 Plymouth Duster 340
1972 Dodge Demon 340
1977 Ford Fiesta
1981 Mercedes 230 CE
wakayama
383cui - endlich BB!

Beitrag von wakayama »

cool marvin :cool: :grin:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Diese Seite ist auch sehr sehr Geil, war nur zu faul zum kopieren, da gibt es noch einige geile Firetrucks.

http://www.flickriver.com/groups/dodgef ... teresting/
Torsten
426 Super Stock

Beitrag von Torsten »

aus der sicht des mörders!

Bild
Bild
wakayama
383cui - endlich BB!

Beitrag von wakayama »

@ Torsten

GEILE AUFNAHME :cool:
lord of frisco

Beitrag von lord of frisco »

Bild

Bild

Bild
1961 Plymouth Savoy Pursuit. Whatcha got in the bucket, Rosie?

The Minnesota Highway Patrol had many 1961 Plymouths. Purchased in small quantities throughout the model year, early ’61s used the 361 V-8, but most used the 383 V-8. A small number of late-year cars used the 413 V-8. Most had automatic transmissions. Advertised as being wind-tunnel designed, the 1961 Plymouths were fast and excellent handling automobiles.
Bild
Officer Bruce Carlson and his 1962 Dodge Dart

The 1962 Dodge Dart was arguably a strange looking machine. Equipped again with the 361 Golden Commando V-8 with 4-barrel carb, rated at 305 hp and 395 lb-ft torque, automatic transmission, and 3.23 gears, the Dodges and their Plymouth counterparts were admirable performers.
The wheelbase of the Dodge and Plymouth pursuit cars dropped to 116 inches. They were smaller and lighter than in previous years, but used the same powerful 361 V-8 engines and TorqueFlite transmissions. The Plymouths also had a large round speedometer marked in one mph increments; just the ticket for clocking speeding motorists.
Bild
1963 Plymouth Savoy Pursuit

1963 Plymouth Savoy Pursuit was powered by a 383 CID V8 rated at 330 hp and 425 lb-ft coupled to a TorqueFlite automatic. They were relatively light weight, quick, and good handling.
Bild
1965 Plymouth Fury I Pursuit

These were equipped with the 330 hp 383 CID Super Commando V8 and rode on a 119 inch wheelbase; the longest to date for Plymouth. A little heavier than the Plymouths of the few previous years, they didn’t perform quite as well, but were still very respectable.
Bild
1965 Plymouth Interior

Here’s an interior shot of a ’65 Plymouth. The radar control head is in the middle of the photo. The siren control and radio are attached to the underside of the dashboard. The four small knobs in the dash are the controls for the emergency lighting.
Bild
967 Plymouth Fury I Pursuit - First MHP Four-door sedans

1967 marked a few milestones in the Highway Patrol’s fleet history. These were the first 4-door patrol cars, the first equipped with power steering, and the first to be equipped with the legendary 375 hp 440 cubic inch Super Commando V-8 with a torque rating of 480 ft-lbs. Only the front doors were painted white; a look that became the hallmark of the Minnesota State Patrol for the next 25 years. Here, Don E Kremer is at the wheel.
Bild
1967 Plymouth Fury I Pursuit
Bild
1970 Plymouth Fury I Pursuit Sedan

Photo courtesy of Greg Reynolds/www.copcar.com

The 1970 and 1971 Plymouths were nearly identical. All were equipped with 440 CID V8 engines, although compression ratios began to drop. Previously 10.1:1, compression went to 9.7 :1 in 1970 and 9.5:1 in 1971. 1971 would be the last year the front doors were painted white and the last year the cars required premium gasoline.
Goin' 90, but I ain't scary, 'cause I've got the Virgin Mary
Bild
https://www.youtube.com/user/lordoffrisco
lord of frisco

Von 1971 an:

Bild

1972 Plymouth Fury I Pursuit Sedan

Beginning in 1972, cars were equipped with air conditioning. It would be the final year for the white roof. Also, rather than painting the doors white, the Highway Patrol shield was printed on a sheet of white vinyl, which was applied to the doors to give the look of a painted door without the cost. This method remained in effect through 1991. The 440'S compression dropped again to 8.2:1.
Bild
The photos directly above and below demonstrate some of the methods employed by the Minnesota State Patrol to control traffic at freeway incidents. Several Metro area squads were equipped with Varicoms or changeable message signs such as the one pictured above. The 1972 Plymouth pictured below has an unusual light bar. Notice the scissor lift mechanism that hoists the light bar several feet into the air. There are several 1973 Plymouth Fury I sedans in this photo, as
Bild

Bild
1973 Plymouth Fury I Pursuit Sedan and Cessna 180

For 1973, the Plymouth Fury I Pursuit sedans of the Minnesota State Patrol were ordered with solid maroon paint; no white top. In the photo above, Cliff Mulder and Pilot Don Keepers pose with the 1973 Plymouth Class B sedan and one of the State Patrol's aircraft at the Pipestone, Minnesota, airport.
Bild
1974 Plymouth Fury I Pursuit Sedan

The Minnesota Highway Patrol gained greater enforcement authority and a name change in 1974. The agency became the Minnesota State Patrol and Patrol Officers officially came to be called State Troopers. The unit pictured here displays the new graphics design of the State Patrol.

1974 saw Plymouth sell more police package vehicles than any other car maker. The 440 V-8 with 4-bbl carburetor produced 275 horsepower and was mated to an automatic transmission. This was the final year for the Fury I, II, III monikers from Plymouth.
Bild
1975 Plymouth Gran Fury Pursuit Sedan pictured with Trooper Bruce Carlson

Renamed Gran Fury, the 1975 Plymouth was easily distinguished from its 1974 counterpart by the bold chrome bar in the grille and the chrome moulding on its sides. The proven 440 V-8 continued in use, although horsepower dropped again to 250.
Bild
1975 Plymouth Gran Fury Pursuit Sedan

In the middle and late 1970s, the national 55 mph speed limit was saving fuel and saving lives. In an effort to discourage would-be scofflaws from violating the speed limit, Governor Rudy Perpich wanted the State Patrol to make their presence known and mandated all State Patrol cars be fully marked. As a result, all previously unmarked cars were either retrofitted with lights and graphics, tucked away for future use, or traded in.
Bild
1976 Plymouth Gran Fury - Class C

The Gran Fury was treated to little more than a facelift for 1976. The grille was a little bit larger than the previous year’s and quad headlamps gave way to a two lamp system. The cars were equipped this year with power windows, a very welcome accessory. The State Patrol also field tested the slightly smaller, 400 V-8 powered Fury in their fleet this year.
Bild
Bild
Virtually unchanged since 1974, the 440 V-8 equipped Plymouth Gran Fury remained the choice of the Minnesota State Patrol in 1977. The Gran Fury name would take a two-year hiatus after the 1977 model year.
Bild
1978 Plymouth Fury Sedan

With the full-size Gran Fury no longer in production, the somewhat smaller Fury became the car of choice for patrol duty. This was the last production year for the venerable 440.

The special graphics on the rear doors of the unit pictured below commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Minnesota State Patrol.
Bild
lord of frisco

Bild

Tragische Geschichte:
Bild
Wednesday, April 06, 2011
THIS DAY IN CRIME HISTORY: APRIL 6, 1970

On this date in 1970, four California Highway Patrol officers were killed in a shootout with two heavily armed criminals. Officers Walt Frago and Roger Gore initiated a felony traffic stop north of Newhall. The suspect vehicle was reportedly operated by a man who had brandished a gun during an altercation with a motorist earlier in the day. What the officers didn't know was that the two men in the car, Jack Twinning and Bobby Davis, were heavily armed and had just been practicing with their weapons in preparation for a planned robbery.

Officer Frago approached the car with a shotgun as Officer Gore covered Davis while Davis exited the car. Twining flung open the passenger side door and opened fire on Officer Frago with a revolver. When Officer Gore turned to engage Twining, Davis drew a gun and opened fire on Gore. As the two pairs of men exchanged gunfire, CHP Officers George Alleyn and James Pence arrived on the scene and joined the fight. All four officers were mortally wounded. Davis and Twining suffered only minor wounds at the hands of the officers and Gary Kness, a Marine Corps veteran who happened on the scene during the shootout and attempted to assist the officers by firing on the gunmen using one of the fallen officer's guns.

Davis and Twining grabbed some weapons and left the scene on foot as a third CHP cruiser arrived. Davis was arrested shortly afterward in a stolen camper. His ammo supply depleted, he offered minimal resistance to officers. Twining was cornered in a house a few miles from the scene of the shootout. After a standoff that lasted several hours, he took his own life with Officer Frago's shotgun.

Davis was tried, convicted and sentenced to death. His sentence was commuted to life in 1972 after a US Supreme Court ruling invalidated death penalties across the country.

Bild
Bild
Bild
Nachtmahr
383cui - endlich BB!

Beitrag von Nachtmahr »

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Full-size or no size.
(OO≡≡≡≡] [≡≡≡≡OO)
BildBildBild
Pötsch
440 Magnum

Beitrag von Pötsch »

:top:

Sehr cool Herr Frisco!
du Weh.
marvin
440-SixPack

Beitrag von marvin »

..weil ALLPAR offensichtlich seine Bildchen nicht teilen will, nochmals Schweden:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

...da war anscheinend stets Valiant die erste Wahl (..obwohl sie ja auch eigene Produkte gehabt hätten..)
'Seems like back in '69 or '70 every small town had a 340 Dart or Duster that was just about the fastest street car around!'

1971 Plymouth Duster 340
1972 Dodge Demon 340
1977 Ford Fiesta
1981 Mercedes 230 CE
marvin
440-SixPack

Beitrag von marvin »

Bild

1971 Plymouth Duster 340
1972 Dodge Demon 340
1977 Ford Fiesta
1981 Mercedes 230 CE
wakayama
383cui - endlich BB!

Beitrag von wakayama »

@Frisco

richtig geile sache, vor allem mit den texten dazu. :cool:

@marvin

ebenfalls geile sache, ich dachte die schweden bullen fahren grundsätzlich volvo. cooole pics :cool:
lord of frisco

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

(zum vergrößern anklicken)
Zuletzt geändert von lord of frisco am 7. April 2012, 08:39, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
lord of frisco

Bild
New Mexico State Police Officer Gabe Valdez, who coordinated an interstate investigation of livestock mutilations in the 1970s, examines a mutilated cow carcass
Bild

Bild
Bild
Antworten